Flooding doon at the quayside.
and this is the way i have to go to get home FUCK!
askmaskyandtina asked: Write 10 facts about yourself and then send this to 10 of your favourite followers :)
1. I’m currently studying video game design and production at university and have been studying game design since college
2. I’m double jointed
3.I can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue (which I found out after you and someone else dared me to try and do it)
4. Whilst I haven’t had the time or motivation recently, I do like to write stories, whether it be fan fiction or writing down my own ideas
5. I currently have 3 game ideas in the design document stage, which I need to update
6 I have a slight fear of alarm clocks/egg timers because the ringing noise freaks me out
7. I’ve had my fingers sliced by a paper shredder when I was a kid. As you can imagine it hurt a lot and there was quite a lot of blood
8. I was the first person in my high school to obtain full marks in forensic science coursework, scoring 40 out of 40
9. I used to be scared of zombies until one day I said to myself ‘this is stupid’ and now I think they’re awesome
10. I’m not like other men. In fact I’m not a man at all. I am one of the lobster people from the planet Neptune
11. I’m breaking the rules to tell you that fact 10 is in fact a lie and is actually a quote from the Vicar of Dibley with slight rewording
As for people to send it too errrrr, no idea…Bridget, Shaun„ Craig, Conor, Len and…fuck it anyone who reads this, consider it send to you
EEEH Thanks for listing me Dan :’3 I might not be able to think of 10 but, here goes;
1: I’m studying Games Programming at the university of Lincoln, I’m in my second year but I’m looking into getting transferred back home for my third year.
2: I have 2 nieces and 3 nephews (soon to be 4 nephews)
3: I have naturally curly hair, but I straighten it most of the time.
4: I am addicted to video games and anime.
5: Resident Evil 2 is my favourite game :’3
6: I’ve been designing games since I was 13 years old.
7: I’m Asexual .
8: I only ever wear hoodies, skinny jeans, game related t-shirts, and boots, whatever the weather.
9: Buying random game/anime merchandise makes me so much more happier than it should.
I couldn’t think of one more thing heheh :’3 Thanks Daaaannnn <3
Well i guess ill do this then, if i can think of 10 facts
1: Been playing games for as long as i can remember
2: Games designer on my 2nd gap year to save money for uni
3: Broken and dislocated more bones than i care to imagine
4: spend too much money on games, anime and food
5: I ride Mountain bike/down hill bikes when ever i can
6: i Smashed my teeth from falling over 8ft to solid concrete after biting the handle bars on my BMX
7: i am terrified of needles but i am comfortable around tattoo guns/needles
8: I get a lot of work done during working hours to a high quality standard but i find my self procrastinating for the most part of the day
9: i have had many pets in my life time, pets i have: two bearded dragons, two terrapins and two dog’s. pets i have had: bull frog, gold fish, koi carp, toads, corn snake, mice, rats, birds, and FANG! my amazing spider who passed away a few year ago he was an indian ornamental <3
10: while thinking of facts i went to the bathroom and walked in to the door
TWD - I Have a Tank!
The Evil Within – a game embodying the meaning of pure survival horror. Highly-crafted environments, horrifying anxiety, and an intricate story weave together to create an immersive world that will bring players to the height of tension.
DAM it lost my note telling me when i was next at the docs to get a new prescription for my medication FUCK! i really need it like 2 weeks ago